Jason S Bradshaw is the entrepreneur/author of the book It's All About CEX, the essential guide to customer and employee experience.
At 14 years old, Jason started his own telecommunications and hardware distribution business. It was there he began a lifelong passion for customer experience. With experience in everything from telecommunications to government, media and automotive Jason has the depth and breadth of experience in Customer & Employee Experience to inspire, engage and deliver results.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jason discuss:
- Businesses who ignore COVID-19 are the ones most damaged
- Companies that do CEX the right way
- Tips/New Ways to boost customer engagement BECAUSE of the pandemic
- Creative ideas to boost revenues during the pandemic recession
"Many managers create a strategy and don't stick with the strategy long enough to let it work."– Jason S Bradshaw
Connect with Jason S Bradshaw:
- Website: www.jasonsbradshaw.com
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/jasonsbradshaw/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jasonsbradshaw
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts