Manage Smarter 146 — Cameron Herold: Your Meetings Suck! Here's How to Make Them Better.
Cameron Herold is a world-class executive coach, top rated speaker, and the founder of the COO Alliance, the world's leading network for seconds in command. He's the author of five books including Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.
Cameron is known around the world as THE CEO WHISPERER. He is the mastermind behind hundreds of companies' exponential growth. Cameron's built a dynamic consultancy: his clients have included a "Big 4" wireless carrier and a monarchy.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Cameron discuss:
- Why meetings are awful and what % of professionals lead bad meetings
- Tips to increase engagement in meetings in COVID-19
- Timing spacing tips of meetings
- Accountability and engagement tests upon observing “checked out” behavior in meetings
"It's the one thing that almost everyone in business can agree on. Except it's not actually true. Meetings don't suck, we suck at running meetings. When done right, meetings not only work, they make people and companies better."– Cameron Herold
Connect with Cameron Herold:
- Websites: www.cooalliance.com and www.cameronherold.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cameronherold
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cameronherold/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts