Bill Eckstrom is the founder and CEO of EcSell Institute, the world’s first and only organization to measure and quantify leadership effectiveness. He is considered one of the world’s top authorities in metric-based performance coaching and growth.
His book, The Coaching Effect, coauthored by EcSell Institute president Sarah Wirth, helps leaders at alllevels understand the necessity of challenging people out of their comfort zone to create high-growth organizations.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Bill discuss:
- How one moment of truth made Bill embrace discomfort to greater performance
- Tips on how to force your team into discomfort and accelerated professional development
- How to handle staff members who resist embracing the unknown and unpredictability
- Definition of The Growth Rings
- The Coaching Effect and how to implement it
"There is a correlation between high-performing teams and managers who create healthy discomfort for those on their team"– Bill Eckstrom
Connect with Bill Eckstrom:
- Websites: Ecsellinstitute.com and Billeckstrom.com
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/billeckstrom
- Twitter: @EcSellInstitute
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.