Audie Penn is the Managing Partner with Faro Partners. He is a board advisor, executive consultant, and certified lean practitioner at the bronze, silver, and gold level.
He represents the Society of Manufacturing Engineers as a member of the Lean Alliance where he participates in the certification oversight and appeals committee.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Audie discuss:
- Definition of Lean Principles
- How leaders should prepare their teams for changes to come
- At what point coaching crosses over into handholding management, slowing the lean process
"Leaders tend to spend too much time telling people how to do their jobs rather that clearly defining how successful outcomes will be measured."– Audie Penn
Connect with Audie Penn:
- Websites: www.audiepenn.com and https://www.faro.partners/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/audie-penn-consulting/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.