Seth Greene is a nationally recognized financial services direct response marketing expert. He is the author of eight bestselling marketing books, and book seven, "Market Domination for Podcasting," is on the shelves at Barnes & Noble, Target and Wal-Mart now. Seth is the co-host of the sixth-rated podcast in 2019, the SharkPreneur podcast, with Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington, and the SharkPrenuer Financial Services Edition.
Seth has been interviewed on the news on NBC, CBS, featured in Inc magazine, Forbes magazine, and been on CBS MoneyWatch. Seth is the founder of one of the fastest growing direct response marketing firms in the country, MarketDomination LLC.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Seth discuss:
- How some medical and professional services industries are changing how they're selling
- How to modify your marketing focus to accommodate different work setups and focus COVID-19
- How to change and try to go where your competition isn't going right now with their marketing
Connect with Seth Greene:
- Website: www.marketdominationllc.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sethgreene
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sethngreene
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.