Reland Logan specializes in helping entrepreneurs + influencers turn their social media into scroll stopping money makers without the time suck. She is passionate about diversity in marketing and actively works to create change through her podcast and sitting on the American Marketing Association DEI subcommittee.
If you really hope to have a money-making social media, massively increase revenue (no matter what you sell), and connect with your ENTIRE community then she can definitely help you. Also a podcast host of a show called Our Diverse Pineapple Tribe.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Reland discuss:
- Using a wheel approach to social media vs. a funnel
- Explaining the MAKE acronym and the types of posts to create
- How to monetize your social media and increase lead gen through it
- Other ideas for Calls-To-Action to try
“None of us want just pushy sales messages, they’re uncomfortable for everybody involved. That’s when you get deleted, blocked. When you’re going into social media, you have to build trust. I don’t believe in funnels, I believe in wheels."Reland Logan
Connect with Reland Logan:
- Website: www.graydigitalmktg.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/reland-logan/
- Facebook Group: www.pineappletribe.co/fbgroup
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mktggray
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/graydigitalmktg/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.