Steve Chaparro is an organizational culture expert and communicator who speaks worldwide about how companies can transform their workplace culture through intentional co-creation and communication.
He is founder and principal at Culture Design Studio, an organizational design agency, and the podcast host of The Culture Design Show. Someone who sees how architecture and design can be so much more informative in shaping the workplace culture and feeling.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Steve discuss:
- The intersections of architecture design workplace and culture
- How physical space affects work performance and productivity
- Open office design debate
- How to mix space and finishes designs to optimize your company
- How smaller square foot per person may be more functional
“There’s never going to be a silver bullet for any kind of space and companies should consider spacial diversity."Steve Chaparro
Connect with Steve Chaparro:
- Website: https://stevechaparro.co/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevechaparroco/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SteveChaparroCo
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SteveChaparroCo
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StevenAChaparro
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.