Dr. Jeffrey Magee works with Business Owners and C‑Suite leaders globally to accelerate their success and eliminate derailment. Jeffrey is the author of 31-books, translated into 21-languages to include 4‑best Sellers and 4‑Graduate Management text books over the past three decades. His latest is Your Trajectory Code: How to Change Your Decisions, Actions, and Directions, to Become Part of the Top 1% High Achievers.
Recently he sold his $117 million dollar talent development firm of 144-employees, and today continues as the Publisher of PERFORMANCE Magazine.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jeffrey discuss:
- Understanding and deploying Rule 1–52‑X
- Adhering to the Work Product+Frequency Model
- Key reasons why salespeople become increasingly ineffective
“As a sales professional or leader of a sales team the key selling questions are simple. What do you do on a regular basis? What immediately needs to be done to increase overall impact and success in selling?"Dr. Jeffrey Magee
Connect with Dr. Jeffrey Magee:
- Website: www.JeffreyMagee.com
- Magazine: www.ProfessionalPerformanceMagazine.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drjeffspeaks/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.