Robert "Bo" Brabo has a combined 30+ years of Human Resources Leadership experience in the Department of Defense and private industry. Throughout his career, Bo has always focused on the people, helping them tackle their business problems as if they were his own.
Since retiring from the US Army as the Chief of HR Operations with the White House Communications Agency and Presidential Communications Officer for both Presidents Bush and Obama, Bo has served in several executive positions including most recently, Founder of Hail Media Group and The Brabo Center of Excellence, providing fully accredited continuing education for HR professionals around the globe.
He is a professional speaker and author of the book “From the Battlefield to the White House to the Boardroom: Leading Organizations to Values Based Results” and co-hosts the Bo and Luke Podcast.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Bo discuss:
- The leadership strategy termed PEDL (participate, engage, discuss, and learn)
- How to identify and analyze to come to your organizations true values
- How to get people to do what you want them to do collectively
- How consistent behaviors over time to reflect the values that — when extrapolated across all employees — create the right culture and the best results
- His time working in and around The White House under Presidents Bush and Obama
"You must first recognize that behaviors determine your values, and that values should drive your workplace behaviors."Robert "Bo" Brabo
Connect with Robert "Bo" Brabo:
- Website: https://www.robertbrabo.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertbrabo/
- Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/robertbobrabo
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.