Emily Morgan, is an entrepreneur with an innate heart for helping others. As the leader of Delegate Solutions, she and her team help business owners and entrepreneurs find more freedom and elevate their time using proven delegation strategies.
She’s been featured in Forbes as a Top 50 Remote Employer, contributed articles to the Huffington Post, and highlighted in the New York Times.
Emily is providing bonus content to Manage Smarter listeners/viewers, including her Elevation Success Scorecard, at: delegatesolutions.com/smarter
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Emily discuss:
- Top mistakes leaders make in delegating
- Delegate Freedom System—What it is and how to use it
- How to identify what to delegate—Tips and process to narrow that down
- 5 bottleneck behaviors of entrepreneurs
- What leaders find it so hard to delegate
"The biggest mistake leaders make is that their first step to being a great delegator is being clear on how they want to spend their time. The rest flows from there."Emily Morgan
Connect with Emily Morgan:
- Website: https://delegatesolutions.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/delegatesolutions/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DelegateSolutions
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.