Darren Horwitz is the Founder of TenTen, a brand implementation firm that helps organizations plan, build, and manage brand change. Darren and his team work with clients to help them navigate the complex process of planning, executing, and bringing brands to life. In just over 8 years, TenTen has helped 100+ companies rebrand, across industries and around the world. Darren and TenTen’s work has benefited the U.S. Army, GE Healthcare, Lincoln Financial, and J&J to name a few.
Before founding TenTen, Darren established implementation and brand governance as integral disciplines at FutureBrand. He successfully deployed and governed global brands like American Airlines, Cadillac, and USAA. Prior to this, Darren defined brand management systems at Interbrand, working with notable clients such as Humana and Thomson Reuters. As a founding partner at Pixeljockey LLC, he played a crucial role in managing brand rollouts for AT&T and MasterCard. Darren excels in tackling challenges and guiding clients to achieve measurable results in brand optimization.
In this podcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, and Darren discuss:
- When you should rebrand and why
- The 5 Pillars of Successful Brand Implementation Planning
- What is branding vs. rebranding?
- Timing, cost and implementation of branding
- The logistics of a rebranding campaign
"Rebranding goes much further than the creative development. Planning to successfully launch and rollout your rebrand takes time — so start planning early!”Darren Horwitz
Connect with Darren Horwitz:
- Website: https://www.tentengroup.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenhorwitz/
- Blog: https://www.tentengroup.com/insights