Get ready to dive into the fascinating world of category strategy with a true authority in the field. We are thrilled to have Eddie Yoon as our guest. He's the Co-Founder of Category PIrates, LLC…a business writing band and top 10 business Substack. He's also a distinguished author and expert who has contributed extensively to the Harvard Business Review on category strategy.
With his unparalleled knowledge and expertise, Eddie is set to share groundbreaking insights from his latest book “The 22 Laws of Category Design,” His other book is called “Superconsumers: A Simple, Speedy, and Sustainable Path to Superior Growth”.
In this podcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, and Eddie discuss:
- What superconsumers are and how they affect your business
- What is category design and how can you fine tune it for greater sales
- Why categories matter MORE than your brand
- How to identify new sales channels by finding the superconsumers who are at the fringes of your business category
"There are three types of business strategy. "Be the winner" (e.g., Toyota has #1 market share), "Be the best" (e.g., BMW…ultimate driving machine), and "Be different" (e.g., Tesla).”Eddie Yoon
Connect with Eddie Yoon:
- Website: www.categorypirates.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddie-yoon-ewg/