Glenn Rudin is founder of Always Been Creative, a sales and marketing consulting firm specializing in focused messaging.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Glenn discuss:
- How to develop your specific differentiators from competitors in your professional sector
- What is your "flamed-broiled"?
- How to develop a 30-second pitch on what you do and why you're different
- How to implement "what makes you stand out" to get team/company buy-in
- Effective brainstorming session techniques to FIND your differentiators
"What makes your company unique might not exist today. You might have to sit down and break everything down to its basis and look here's what our competition is doing. We don't want to copy them."- Glenn Rudin
Connect with Glenn Rudin:
- Website: AlwaysBeenCreative.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alwaysbeencreative/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/glennrudin/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.