Manage Smarter 83: Mastering Your Message
Joe Williams is the Founder of Creative Performance Group, where he helps people get their message out to the world in the most powerful way possible. He created the Master Your Message Bootcamp, an intensive training that has created hundreds of other successful speakers, coaches, consultants, and authors. In Addition to live events, consulting, and corporate programs, Joe lead the Impact Entrepreneur group – a high-end mentorship program for professional speakers, coaches, and consultants.
His new book The Impact Awakening: How to Go from Having a Calling to Changing Lives, focuses on how to master your message, communicate it powerfully, and scale it into an Impact Business. Impact Businesses can liberates you from slaving away building another person’s dream and instead gets you working on your own legacy.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Joe discuss:
- The Master Skill of Leadership
- How to “up your game” of communication
- How to evaluate and change your communication style
- “5 Keys to Using Presentations in your Business” at www.joewilliamsonline.com/secrets
“The ability to command a message that moves people’s souls that it causes them to do something differently in their life? I consider that the master skill of leadership."- Joe Williams
Connect with Joe Williams:
- Website: www.joewilliamsonline.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/joebwilliams
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/JoebWilliams and www.facebook.com/joewilliamsspeaking
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/joebwilliams
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.