Patrick Norris is Senior Vice President of Jim Doyle & Associates. Having previously been on “the other side of the table” as an auto group managing partner, he experienced the power of the Jim Doyle philosophy of concentration and marketing focus and the impact it had on his business.
As the Managing Partner of the Norris Auto Group, Pat ran a collection of 5 retail, multi-brand automobile dealerships and 2 motor sports stores. His 16-year success was directly attributed to his ability to develop advertising strategies that cut through the “advertising noise” and got results.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Pat discuss:
- Managing corporate HQ and multi-location satellite organizations
- Effective delegation tips
- How to manage several brands within your organization
- Latest on the automobile industry in the U.S.
- Millennials as customers and employees
“We would treat each other with dignity and respect, that then interprets into treating our customers with dignity and respect.”- Patrick Norris
Connect with Patrick Norris:
- Website: www.jimdoyle.com
- Twitter: @Patricknorris08
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patricknorris/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.