Manage Smarter 98: Creative Networking Tips for Managers
Jennifer Gitomer is a speaker, trainer, writer, blogger, Facebooker, Instagrammer, Tweeter, YouTuber and Podcaster. She is online, on-point, and on the money. Her podcast Sell or Die, with co-host Jeffrey Gitomer, gets over 100,000 downloads a month.
She is the author of the book Sales in a New York Minute and, through building of her sale consultancy of the same name, has become a master networker.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jennifer discuss:
- The #1 approach that makes you a networking magnet to others
- Creating a “profitable” network via your networking
- The top, most unusual, locations that are superb for networking you’d never think of!
"Be a giver. Don’t just walk into a networking meeting saying I’m going to get business today. Show up with an intention to give, to ask.”- Jennifer Gitomer
Connect with Jennifer Gitomer:
- Website: https://www.salesinanyminute.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifergluckow/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JENinaNYminute
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeninanyminute
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeninanyminute/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.