SalesFuel® Launches “Manage Smarter” Podcast
SalesFuel is proud to announce the launch of its new Manage Smarter™ podcast, available now on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play and other platforms. The show’s website is www.managesmarter.com.
Hosted by SalesFuel’s CEO C. Lee Smith and Director of Communications Audrey Strong, the show is dedicated to helping managers and leaders "Manage Smarter." It's a frank discussion of the various scenarios and challenges facing today's managers. It addresses the metrics, strategies and solutions needed to improve team performance, employee satisfaction, overall company performance and company culture.
SalesFuel CEO C.Lee Smith explains, “Good managers improve numbers, but great managers improve people, their most important asset. This podcast is a way to expand the skills and thinking of leaders who are interested in truly learning new ways to manage that move the needle toward more positive results.”
There are 3 initial episodes live and ready for downloading right now. The first episode is with Lee and Audrey with a general overview of the podcast. Initial guests include:
1) Episode 2: Lou Diamond, the CEO of Thrive Partners. Lou is an energetic, humorous, and inspirational business development strategist and performance coach. He has consulted with and mentored leading performers from companies all over the world. In this episode, as many managers struggle with either not communicating enough and/or not communicating effectively, you'll learn about the S.A.F.E. method and why establishing a strong connecting core is critical to internal communication.
2) Episode 3: Doug Sandler, author of the book Nice Guys Finish First. He is also the CEO of Turnkey Podcast Productions and co-host of the popular Nice Guys on Business podcast. We discuss why so many leaders today are using negative reinforcement to get things done, even though it makes people feel forced. Doug also shares insights on the benefits of thought leadership through podcasting.
Please go to the links below and 1) SUBSCRIBE 2) DOWNLOAD 3) LISTEN 4) RATE and 5) REVIEW.
• Available on iTunes by clicking here
• Available on Stitcher here
• Available on Overcast here
• Available on Google Play here