Sell Smarter — Episode 22 — Avoiding Technical Glitches During Your Next Sales Presentation
Does the thought of technology glitches during your sales presentation cause you anxiety?
I’m C. Lee Smith and this is Sell Smarter.
Everything will go just fine as long as you practice beforehand and you’re self sufficient. Bring your own cables. It’s the best way to make sure your device connects to their big screen.
If you need internet, don’t rely on their wifi. Be ready to use your own cellular service as a personal hotspot.
If you’re using audio, bring your own speaker. Bring a backup on a flash drive. This also helps if you have to use different computer.
And in case all else fails, bring a print out of your presentation. You’ll be able to use this as your speaking notes or as a handout.
The key to dealing with technical difficulties is to be prepared, stay calm and remember you got this!
Want more great insights? Get them every day at SalesFuel.com and the SalesFuel mobile app.
Latest posts by Rachel Cagle (see all)
- Sell Smarter — Episode 24 — Refuel Yourself — December 6, 2019
- You Probably Aren't Making the Most of Your Reviews — December 6, 2019
- Retailers to Warn Against Dangers of Used Car Seats, Cribs and Strollers — December 6, 2019
- Staffing Agencies to Promote New Positions to Job Seekers — December 5, 2019
- Here's How Consumers are Actually Conducting Local Searches — December 4, 2019