Sell Smarter 19: The Best Time of Day to Make Sales Calls
What time of the day is the best time to make sales calls? I’m C. Lee Smith and this is Sell Smarter.
SalesFuel’s latest Selling to SMBs study asked nearly 1,200 decision makers when they were most likely to respond to, and talk with, salespeople.
For most business categories, the number one answer, by far, is between 9 a.m. and 11 am. So, what does this mean for you?
You have to start early. Get your emails, social media and morning coffee out of the way before the nine o’clock hour. Save your paperwork, and conversations with co-workers, until the afternoon. Mornings are your prime sales time. Block out all distractions so you can stay in the zone. You may even want to mark yourself busy between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. with a recurring calendar event. This keeps others from sucking you into meetings that don't make you money.
Want more great insights? Get them every day at SalesFuel.com and the SalesFuel mobile app.
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Why You Need Sales Assessment Tests in Addition to Auditions — January 16, 2020
- Why You Should Use Sales Assessments When Hiring — January 14, 2020
- How To Use Sales Assessments To Measure Empathy — January 9, 2020
- Use Sales Hiring Assessments to Find Unconventional Thinkers — January 8, 2020
- Manage Smarter 103: The Magic Words of Management — January 5, 2020