On-Demand Webinar: Detoxifying Your Team One Member at a Time
The ill-effects of just one toxic employee can infect your team like a virus. Demoralizing them. Eroding their performance. Causing everyone to walk on eggshells and dread coming to work.
How can you recognize the unlucky 13 types of toxic employees? Chances are, you’ve already encountered one in your workplace, and may be dealing with one right now.
C. Lee Smith is the CEO and Founder of SalesFuel. He realized the need for identifying potential toxic employees after hiring one (ok, make that two) of them, and witnessing first-hand the damage they can cause to a company’s culture. The assessment process he was using didn’t set off the proper alarm bells, so he teamed with behavioral mastermind Steven Sisler to determine better ways to identify and mitigate the risk of toxic job candidates.
Join Lee as he shares the types of toxic employees — how to identify them, what to do if you’ve hired one, and how to avoid hiring them in the first place. We’ll also discuss the science behind it all during this webinar hosted by the C‑Suite Network.
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- Manage Smarter 110: 2020 Tax Tips for Entrepreneurs and Side Hustles — February 23, 2020
- Manage Smarter 109: Creating Autopilot Habits — February 15, 2020
- SalesFuel hires Beth Dock-Henschen — February 6, 2020
- Manage Smarter 106: How to Be a Self-Evolved Leader and Stop the Cycle of Mediocrity — January 25, 2020
- Manage Smarter 105: Becoming an Emerging Leader — January 19, 2020