Free E‑book: The 7 C's of Pre-Call Intelligence
What highly credible salespeople do before the call that ordinary salespeople don't
In his book, SalesCred, our CEO C. Lee Smith writes that sales credibility is how the buyer qualifies (or disqualifies) the seller. Credibility is the very thing that determines whether the buyer replies to your email, agrees to take a meeting or decides they want to do business with you.
Nowhere is this more evident to the buyer than the amount of effort the salesperson puts into pre-call intelligence.
Salespeople who take a moment beforehand to find something of relevance to the buyer that they can share, instead of just winging it and trying to get by on personality, are perceived as more credible. They’re also more helpful and have a far greater chance of connecting the dots for the buyer.
If your role is to prospect for new business, it’s your job to study your buyer, their company and their business category. If your role is to support an existing account, you should know what’s changed since the last time you made contact.
Fill out this short form to download this free e‑book now!
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- Manage Smarter 145 — Justin Weeder: Overcoming Objections from Customers and Upper Management — October 25, 2020
- Manage Smarter 144 — Jason Reichl: Improving Your Revenue Operations — October 18, 2020
- Manage Smarter 143 — Mitchell Levy: The New Definition of Credibility — October 10, 2020
- Salespeople lack cred! New book and survey reveals fewer than 1 in 3 consumers find salespeople credible. New book SalesCred™ analyzes how buyers qualify sellers and how salespeople can become more credible — October 8, 2020
- Free E‑book: The 7 C's of Pre-Call Intelligence — October 7, 2020
Scientifically-selected coaching questions for every rep based on their greatest areas of need. Coach Smarter with SalesFuel COACH!LEARN MORE
C. Lee Smith's first book is a great guide for sales managers, as well as recruiters, who need to identify high-performers (and toxic troublemakers) during their hiring process.BUY IT NOW!
Discover High-potentials. Avoid Toxic Troublemakers.
Don't waste time interviewing misfits. Make your next hire your best hire with SalesFuel HIRE!
Get the latest research and insights from SalesFuel on sales management, coaching, hiring and credibility building - delivered free to your inbox every Saturday morning.SIGN UP NOW!