Mitchell Levy is a TEDx speaker, Global Credibility Expert and international bestselling author of over 60 books — including his latest "Credibility Nation."
As the CEO of book publisher ThinkAha, Mitchell's superpower is extracting the genius from your head in a three-hour interview so that his team can ghostwrite your book, publish it, distribute it, and make you an Amazon bestselling author in four months.
He is an accomplished Entrepreneur who has created twenty businesses in Silicon Valley including four publishing companies that have published over 850 books. He's provided strategic consulting to over one hundred companies and has been chairman of the board of a NASDAQ-listed company.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Mitchell discuss:
- The new definition of credibility in today’s COVID-19 climate
- The 3 Pillars of Credibility
- Specific steps and strategies to build your credibility
- Lee's new book, SalesCred, and the importance of credibility in buyers qualifying sellers
"The quality of how you are known, liked, and trusted is your credibility."– Mitchell Levy
Connect with Mitchell Levy:
- Website: mitchelllevy.com
- LinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/MitchellLevy
- Twitter: Twitter.com/HappyAbout
- Facebook: Facebook.com/HappyAbout
- Book: getbook.at/CredibilityNation
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts