You can never really pay back.
You can only pay forward.
– Woody Hayes
SalesFuel still believes a company should be about more than making money. A portion of our profits goes to support causes that are important to the SalesFuel team. Among them…
- AAF NATIONAL STUDENT AD COMPETITION – SalesFuel’s AdMall for Agencies is one of only five market research firms to sponsor the American Advertising Federation’s National Student Advertising Competition. This competition pits student teams from the largest U.S. colleges against each other to provide an effective advertising campaign for one of the nation’s leading brands.
- NSAC MARKETING RESEARCH AWARD – SalesFuel’s AdMall for Agencies also provides the Best Use of Marketing Research award to one collegiate team each year. Teams are judged by NSAC judges for their use of marketing research from any source in the development of the campaign. The winning team receives a unique glass trophy and a $1,000 grant for their collegiate ad club.
- SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR AWARDS – SalesFuel is a co-sponsor of the Central Ohio Social Entrepreneur of the Year Awards, recognizing for-profit small businesses that significantly benefit the social good. SalesFuel has provided the trophies for the award winners since the inaugural event in 2013.
- ASPIRE COLUMBUS – SalesFuel is a co-sponsor of ASPIRE – celebrating social enterprises in Columbus. This annual event inspires small business owners to do more and effect positive change in the lives of others.
- OHIO UNIVERSITY SALES CENTRE – SalesFuel is the first corporate sponsor for the program’s media/advertising certificate. The Sales Centre is one of only a handful of college programs nationwide that teach the art and the science of professional, consultative sales. Many SalesFuel team members are Ohio University alumni.
- PELOTONIA – Led by our company president, SalesFuel supports the annual Pelotonia bicycling tour in Central Ohio as a means to raise funds for cancer research at the James Cancer Hospital at the Ohio State University. We’re also actively involved the American Cancer Society’s Pan Ohio Hope Ride and the American Diabetes Association’s Tour de Cure as well as many other charity fitness events.
- FLEX-OPTIONS FOR WOMEN – A family-friendly work environment is critical to the success of a privately-owned company. Several initiatives have been implemented from the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau Flex-Options Project. These include: telecommuting, work from home and flex time options.
- ARMY NATIONAL GUARD -SalesFuel provides those who wish to serve our country special benefits. Our support of our armed forces is done with pride and enthusiasm, not out of obligation.
- ROTARY INTERNATIONAL – Rotarians are business leaders with strong ethical beliefs dedicated to service projects that benefit our communities. Volunteerism and support of projects that help decrease child mortality is a common mission for Rotary International.
SalesFuel also provides all full-time employees with paid time off for volunteering, serving on boards, coaching youth sports or other community service activities.