There is a common misconception that being good at sales necessitates aggressive closing or finding ways to effectively bring in clients Think again! Author and sales trainer Jim Doyle explains how the best sellers have a commitment to their customers that goes way beyond being customer focused.
Servant Heart Sellers, as he calls them, are obsessed with making sure the products they sell make a difference for their customers, not just closing the deal. This commitment changes everything about their sales approach.
Jim was the founder of Jim Doyle & Associates, now known as JDA media, a sales consulting firm in the television industry.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jim discuss:
- The concept of Servant Heart Sales
- Several of the 10 lessons on Servant Heart sales
- How to measure ROI from this approach
- Tangible examples on language used Servant Heart technique
"When you commit to serving customers as a Servant Heart Seller, you’ll find more success, greater customer loyalty, and far less churn. And you’ll have a lot more fun, too."Jim Doyle
Connect with Jim Doyle:
- Website: www.servantsellingbook.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tvjimdoyle/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TVJimDoyle
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 201 — Lee Salz: How You Can Sell Different — May 8, 2022
- Manage Smarter 200 — Robin Hills: Emotional Intelligence for Managers — April 24, 2022
- How to Hire Top Sales Reps, Boost Productivity and Retain Them During the "Great Resignation" — April 22, 2022
- Manage Smarter 199 — Jonathan Brill: Ride the Rogue Wave Into the Future — April 10, 2022
- Manage Smarter 198 — Carol Kaemmerer: Updating Your LinkedIn Profile to Boost Credibility — April 3, 2022