There is a common misconception that being good at sales necessitates aggressive closing or finding ways to effectively bring in clients Think again! Author and sales trainer Jim Doyle explains how the best sellers have a commitment to their customers that goes way beyond being customer focused.
Servant Heart Sellers, as he calls them, are obsessed with making sure the products they sell make a difference for their customers, not just closing the deal. This commitment changes everything about their sales approach.
Jim was the founder of Jim Doyle & Associates, now known as JDA media, a sales consulting firm in the television industry.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jim discuss:
- The concept of Servant Heart Sales
- Several of the 10 lessons on Servant Heart sales
- How to measure ROI from this approach
- Tangible examples on language used Servant Heart technique
"When you commit to serving customers as a Servant Heart Seller, you’ll find more success, greater customer loyalty, and far less churn. And you’ll have a lot more fun, too."Jim Doyle
Connect with Jim Doyle:
- Website: www.servantsellingbook.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tvjimdoyle/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TVJimDoyle
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel: