SalesFuel is honored to be a research partner of the AAF's National Student Advertising Competition
The American Advertising Federation's National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC) is designed to give college students a near real-world experience of planning and creating an integrated communications campaign for a real client. SalesFuel provides industry data and insights to all competing teams through our AdMall sales intelligence platform for agencies, local media sales and digital marketing.
AdMall also provides the Best Use of Marketing Research award to one collegiate team each year. Teams are judged by NSAC judges for their use of marketing research from any source in the development of the campaign. The winning team receives a unique glass trophy and a $1,000 grant for their collegiate ad club.
“We're proud to partner on the Best Use of Marketing Research award because students learn that a deep understanding of consumer behavior is critical before they can begin to influence it through advertising and marketing,” said C. Lee Smith, president and CEO of SalesFuel. “As a former NSAC participant (Ohio University, 1988 — Nestle Foods campaign), I know how great this competition is – there’s really nothing like creating a real campaign for a real client,” Smith said.
We also thank SalesFuel alumni Barry Shawgo (pictured above) for his work on this initiative over the first several years of our sponsorship.
Marketing Research Award Winners:
- 2021: University of Kentucky (Tinder campaign)
- 2020: University of Missouri (Adobe campaign)
- 2019: Johnson & Wales University (Wienerschnitzel campaign)
- 2018: University of Missouri (Ocean Spray campaign)
- 2017: Grand Valley State University (Tai Pei frozen food campaign)
- 2016: University of Virginia (Dr Pepper/Snapple campaign)
- 2015: University of Oregon (Pizza Hut campaign)
- 2014: University of Texas at Austin (Mary Kay campaign)
- 2013: University of Miami (Glidden campaign)
- 2012: University of Miami (Nissan campaign)
- 2011: University of Virginia (JCPenney campaign)
- 2010: George Washington University (State Farm campaign)