BY Kathy Crosett
Take Action Now to Reduce Turnover and Boost Employee Retention — Poach-Proof Your Team
If you're concerned about employees possibly leaving your organization, you are not alone. 51% of CEOs say retaining talent is among their organization’s biggest challenges, according to Fortune magazine. This is second only to attracting and recruiting new talent.
This free report, sponsored by the TeamTrait workforce analytics platform for employee retention, delivers seven strategies for retaining your best employees based on the latest research and insight from industry experts. Use them for keeping your best talent away from unsolicited recruiters promising grass that is greener.
For example, did you know?
- 33% of U.S. adults want to land a new position in the coming year
- Nearly 50% of people who plan to marry this year are also seeking new jobs
- Nearly 40% of them commute at least 20 minutes to work (one way)
- 28% of sales professionals have left an employer because they felt nobody cared about them
- Only about 1/3 of former employees said they had a conversation with their manager about leaving before they quit