Manage Smarter 53: Happy Teams Require Happy Managers
Christina Unrein is Founder of Possibility Lab and she is a Clarity & Happiness Coach for Achievement-Driven Leaders, Business Owners & Teams creating personal and business solutions that focus on mindset, happiness, and resiliency.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Christina discuss:
- The definition of happiness
- What warning signs mean an employee will never be happy in your organization
- Specific steps to change your mindset to be more fulfilled in work
“I focus on what I can control. So many people focus outside themselves and they’re ticked off about everything else. And I look at “What can I control?” How can I make what’s happening serve me?– Christina Unrein
Connect with Christina Unrein:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PossibilityLab
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/christinaunrein
- Website: www.possibility-lab.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/possibility_lab
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.