Shane Metcalf is co-founder of 15Five and one of the world’s leading pioneers in the space of cultural engineering and positive psychology and an expert in remote workplaces and workflow management.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Shane discuss:
- The combination of two qualities you HAVE to have or your remote teams will feel paranoia and fear.
- Specific team exercises to help boost engagement
- How to tell if your team is struggling with remote workplace setups
- Questions to ask your team to help those not coping well with remote workplace setup, technology and/or culture
"You as a manager need to do everything possible to increase the amount of trust and also accountability particularly during a pandemic."– Shane Metcalf
Connect with Shane Metcalf:
- Website: 15five.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shane-metcalf-55620213/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/shane_metcalf
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/