Anthony Iannarino is a writer, speaker, salesperson, sales leader and entrepreneur. His new book is called Leading Growth: The Proven Formula for Consistently Increasing Revenue . The book is an expert guide to enabling revenue growth in your sales team.
Anthony was frustrated with how sales were going at his staffing company when he discovered that there was a bigger problem at hand — the sales conversion process. Anthony dedicated 11 years to researching, developing, and testing his sales formula. This resulted in a proven framework that enables sales managers to seamlessly complete the competency transfer process.
Over the next decade, the sales teams he worked with consistently hit their aggressive sales targets through value creation, differentiation, and knowing exactly what to say to advance the sale. Today Anthony is a 3‑time best selling author, keynote speaker, and has helped 321+ companies maximize their conversions.
In this podcast and vodcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, Lee and Anthony discuss:
- New frameworks for growth involving people, planning, pipeline and efficacy of your new strategy
- Examples of how to talk to salespeople who are failing at prospecting and/or hitting goal
- How to make salespeople self-report to create accountability
- Suggested new communication methods and cadence to boost revenues
"The biggest mistake managers make is lack of engagement and not enough engagement. They often believe they are too busy, much of the time this is because their company takes them away from their teams.”Anthony Iannarino
Connect with Anthony Iannarino:
- Website: https://www.thesalesblog.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/iannarino/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/iannarino
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- Manage Smarter 219 — Maria Victoria Albina: Stress, Anxiety and Burnout — January 23, 2023
- Manage Smarter 218 — Anthony Iannarino: Leading Growth — The Proven Formula for Consistently Increasing Revenue — January 8, 2023
- Manage Smarter 217 — Darrin Jahnel: Special Teams Cultures — December 25, 2022
- Manage Smarter 215 — Jeb Blount: Selling in a Crisis — November 27, 2022
- Manage Smarter 214 — Lakeya Cherry: Managing Inclusively — November 13, 2022