The Next Evolution of the Sales Process Webinar Recap from SalesFuel and SalesIntel
Successful leaders know having quality data is key, but you also need great ops and processes that help you hit your quota consistently. Anything that can be done to make it smoother directly impacts your ability to win.
SalesFuel CEO C. Lee Smith and SalesIntel's David Reed discuss what the next evolution of sales processes looks like in the future. They also reveal:
- Buyer behavior: before and during the sales process
- The differences between younger buyers and Gen X and Baby Boomer decision-makers
- 4 research-based insights that will shape the next evolution sales process
During this insightful webinar, Lee also unpacked SalesFuel’s latest Voice of the Buyer study which uncovers how purchase decisions are made in B2B organizations.
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 207 — Teresa Mitrovic: Psychological Safety and High Trust Work Cultures — August 7, 2022
- Adapting Your Sales Process to Gen Z and Millennial Buyers — July 25, 2022
- The Most Important Thing When Selling a New Tech Product — July 18, 2022
- Free Report: 40 Tips for Selling to Buyers Under 40 — July 13, 2022
- How Writing Can Instantly Boost Credibility — July 4, 2022