Bernie Fischer is an award-winning training professional teaching business intelligence and analytics, sales strategy and tactics, digital marketing and reputation management. She is also Affiliate Faculty at Regis University and an Adjunct Instructor at the University of Denver.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Bernie discuss:
- What is adaptive learning
- Why is it a better approach to developing people
- Filtering adaptive learning and bite-sized micro-learning into your culture
- How to become an adaptive manager
- The ROI of it all
- Adaptive learning is based on the individual needs of each person
- Take the time to learn how to interact with your multi-generational staff
- Break down training to bite size pieces… i.e. 3/4 times a week for 5–7 minutes
- The key is how you write the training questions
- "An adaptive leader really needs to give people the latitude to experiment within a frame."
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com/
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Let us help you prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.