Rachel Michaelov is Founder & CEO of Empire Tax Professionals and is a licensed Enrolled Agent who’s Licensed by the IRS. Her team helps their clients handle their bookkeeping, payroll and tax needs all under one roof!
Since then she became a NTPI Fellow and helps clients to correspond directly with the IRS to resolve disputes and notices. Her specialties lie in helping small business owners optimize their taxes and achieve financial success. She is the mother of four boys.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Rachel discuss:
- Her heartbreaking family story involving her father, taxes and deportation pushed her to create her business
- Important tax tips for businesses given the law changes for 2020
- More efficient ways to keep your business books straight for an audit
- How she balances being a mother to 4 boys and entrepreneurship
"Imagine in your mind, what success means for you to be able to get the job done and don’t get so into the details of it."– Rachel Michaelov
Connect with Rachel Michaelov:
- Website: https://www.empiretaxusa.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/empiretaxprofessionals/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts