Rishad Tobaccowala is the author of Restoring the Soul of Business: Staying Human in the Age of Data. He is also a Senior Advisor to the Publicis Groupe where he has spent his entire 37-year career, most recently serving as the Chief Growth Officer and Chief Strategist of the Groupe.
He was named by BusinessWeek as one of the top business leaders for his pioneering innovation and TIME magazine dubbed him one of five "Marketing Innovators."
PLEASE NOTE: Due to remote meeting platform strain caused by more people working from home than ever, there is some audio dropout throughout this recording.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Rishad discuss:
- Tips on humanizing remote working in this environment and touchpoints to help humanity trump data
- How to incentivize staff to change and lean into disruption
- How to upgrade your mental operating system and inject more human touches into the work environment
- The dangers of data vs. human stories and skills within the business
- Dealing with "The Turd on the Table"
"If you don’t have some personal interactions one in a while basically have people look at each other and talk bout real things than spreadsheets and numbers but what you lose is the human nuance of trust."– Rishad Tobaccowala
Connect with Rishad Tobaccowala:
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/