Brenda Batista is President and Founder of Inspiring Company Culture where she helps leaders transform their work environments to be places where everyone is heard, valued, and appreciated. Brenda is an expert in establishing high-performing teams, healthy company culture, leadership, business system analysis, and strategic planning.
For the past 25 years, Brenda has focused on performance improvement and how the power of teams helps sustain business results. She helps teams engage and align with desired business outcomes by providing customized workshops, as well as group and leadership coaching either as a standalone or as part of a consulting project.
Brenda holds a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Systems Engineering, a Masters in Health Administration, and a Juris Doctorate.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Brenda discuss:
- How to make online meetings 3D and as if “in person”
- Changing culture for speaking up to bridge the digital gap in COVID-19
- How to engage extroverts in your organization
- Rearranging remote meetings to boost engagement in less engaged team members
"Most leaders are frustrated with lack of progress because they treat every issue as urgent and a priority when there is just not enough time in the day to react that way. Instead, they need to focus on core needs to pinpoint the top priority."– Brenda Batista
Connect with Brenda Batista:
- Website: https://www.inspiringcompanyculture.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/inspiringcompanyculture and https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/
- Free Leadership Voice quiz: https://www.inspiringcompanyculture.com/quiz/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts