Jessica Katz is a trainer, mentor and coach through Liberated Elephant. Jessica is an expert at culture design within organizations that allow individuals to bring authenticity to work, bolstering internal engagement and revenue.
Jessica's methodology is informed by Agile values, principles, and practices — creating a safe space for clients to be wholly themselves without judgement. Her company's name, Liberated Elephant has a tagline of "Make the elephant in the room work for you."
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jessica discuss:
- The top 3 qualities needed in company cultures
- How to deal with the “Elephant In The Room” in your company
- Definition of Agile Values and how to implement them
- Productivity without burning our your teams
"The elephants I’m seeing right now, one of the big ones I’m seeing is Coronavirus has happened and folks are addressing their changes in revenue and the changes this brings"– Jessica Katz
Connect with Jessica Katz:
- Website: http://liberatedelephant.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeskatz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElephantTaming
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts