Dennis Doran has successfully served the construction industry for over 30 years as a contractor, consultant, strategic trainer & facilitator, development coach and public speaker. He brings a multi-faceted perspective to people and organizations.
There are two words that have continued to follow Dennis and capture his passion: people and service. His message on the vital importance of developing and valuing soft skills is the leading topic of his seminars and the very essence of the message in his highly praised book, Soft as Steel, written to equip readers with the tools to be successful, not just in business, but in life and relationships.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Dennis discuss:
- How to recognize soft skills and cultivate them in your day-to-day interactions.
- The value of soft skills from three generations with boots-on-the-ground perspectives.
- How soft skills give you a better understanding of yourself.
"Hard skills involve the mechanics of doing the job and soft skills are all about how the job gets done—the recognition of emotional intelligence, an understanding of the generational differences in a workforce and a style of communication that drives stellar results."– Dennis Doran
Connect with Dennis Doran:
- Website: http://www.dennisdoranspeaking.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennis-d-doran-a14403a/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoftSkillEducation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dennisddoran
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dennisddoran/?igshid=17pgfambz5akc
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- SalesFuel launches SalesCred®, the self-discovery app for building sales credibility — May 12, 2022
- SalesFuel Adds Austin Richards as Director of Enterprise Sales — April 22, 2022
- Hire Smarter, Optimize Teams and Retain Talent: SalesFuel Launches TeamTrait™ Cloud-based Assessment Tool — January 19, 2022
- Manage Smarter 193 — Brendon Baker: How To Make Easy Workplace Changes — January 9, 2022
- SalesFuel Promotes Paul Mascari to President — January 7, 2022