Marc Reifenrath is the CEO & Co-founder of Spinutech, a full-service digital marketing agency with 150+ team members across the U.S. In that capacity, he understands firsthand how critical a company’s culture is to achieving and maintaining success.
Marc has helped Spinutech grow from a college start-up to one of the premier full-service digital marketing agencies in the country. The secret ingredient? Company values that are truly lived, including a commitment to “Get Better Every Day”.
In this podcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, and Marc discuss:
- Why the first 100 days of a new employee are the most important
- How he was able to have zero turnover the first 10 years of his company
- How to attract “A” Players
- Growing a “walk the walk” culture
"The #1 mistake managers make is trying to lead every person the same way and with the same message. You have to say the main points at least seven times before the team will truly hear it. You also have to say it many different ways because we all hear the same words differently.”Marc Reifenrath
Connect with Marc Reifenrath:
- Website: www.spinutech.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcreifenrath/