Our first-ever repeat guest! Jeffrey Gitomer is the author the New York Times best sellers The Sales Bible, The Little Red Book of Selling, The Little Black Book of Connections and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude — which has just published a new edition. All of his books have been number one best sellers on Amazon.com and Jeffrey’s books have sold millions of copies worldwide.
As a world-renowned expert and consultant on professional development, Jeffrey was elected by his peers to the National Speaker Association’s Speaker Hall of Fame in 2008. His clients include Coca-Cola, Caterpillar, BMW, Verizon, MacGregor Golf, Hilton, IBM, Time Warner, BlueCross BlueShield, and hundreds of others.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee, and Jeffrey discuss:
- Value First vs. Value Add
- Recommendations for protecting and increasing your profit
- Preferred ways to measure growth in a company
- Growing as a manager
- Preparing for when the economy is not strong
- Worry about how to double your sales instead of how much it went up
- Get perspective about your business from your top 10–25 customers and ask what you can do to improve
- Random acts of kindness can help your business
- Make one more call each day to your network of managers in other companies, industries
- Now is the ideal time for learning, development and self improvement
"Give the value without expectations in return."— Jeffrey Gitomer
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Jeffrey Gitomer:
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Show notes by podcastologist: Britnie Leverett
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.