Manage Smarter 62: Gravitas – How to Achieve and Manage It
Deborah Thomas-Nininger is the founder of DTN Productions International, a company that provides professional development training on all areas of international and domestic protocol specializing in reputation, etiquette and communication effectiveness. She is the author of the book “Reputation Management” and brings over twenty years of business etiquette, communication and self-presentation expertise, rooted in behavioral science and successful human interaction.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Deborah discuss:
- The definition of gravitas for leaders as one of the 4 pillars of character
- What managers need to do to become defined as “serious leaders” in their organization
- Why taking the time to up your effort at etiquette/manners will pay off with stakeholders
- Importance of email responses, tone of voice, body language etc. in the workplace
“You should never be surprised by something that someone has said about you if you are managing your reputation.”– Deborah Thomas-Nininger
Connect with Deborah:
- Website: https://www.dtn-productions.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahthomasnininger/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dtnetiquette/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C-Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts