Manage Smarter 70 — Dr. Diane Hamilton: Increase Your Curiosity, Unlock Your Potential
Dr. Diane Hamilton is a nationally syndicated radio show host. She writes and speaks on curiosity, business, leadership, emotional intelligence, personality assessment, career, and education. She is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). She is the author of multiple books including It’s Not Your It’s Your Personality, and her forthcoming book is titled, Cracking the Curiosity Code: The Key to Unlocking Human Potential.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Diane discuss:
- How curiosity and lack of it is holding your career advancement back
- Why we lose curiosity as we age
- Curiosity Code Index
- The four things that hold us back from being more curious.
"I really found four factors impacted curiosity which were Fear, Assumption, Technology and Environment."- Dr. Diane Hamilton
Connect with Dr. Diane Hamilton:
- Website: http://drdianehamilton.com and http://curiositycode.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drdianehamilton/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drdianehamilton/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.