Jessica Hawthorne-Castro is the CEO and owner of Hawthorne Advertising. an award-winning technology-based advertising agency specializing in analytics and accountable brand campaigns.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jessica discuss:
- How she rose from the mail room of a talent agency to the C‑Suite
- The #1 mistake managers make regarding goal setting and planning
- Advice to young professional women aspiring to be in the C‑Suite
- Why taking initiative can unlock the keys to career success
- Hot trends in advertising and marketing
"Your company is your employee. We're moving towards data, analytics and automation but still it's the people behind all those programs. The employees and culture are the most important thing to any company."- Jessica Hawthorne-Castro
Connect with Jessica Hawthorne-Castro:
- Website: hawthornedirect.com
- Twitter: @hawthornecastro
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessicahawthornecastro
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.