Manage Smarter 94: Manage Your Wellness to Elevate Performance
Navy Special Operations veteran Bob Pizzini joins us today.…He is a Master EOD Technician, Master Naval Parachutist, Master Training Specialist, Mixed Gas Deep Sea Diving Officer, United States Parachute Association Accelerated Free Fall Instructor (AFFI), and Six Sigma Green Belt.
Now an entrepreneur, he is the CEO of Elevate Your Leadership, as well as his core business iFLY Virginia Beach Indoor Skydiving.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Bob discuss:
- Six Critical Traits about Fitness of the Leader
- Breathing Exercises to improve productivity
- How to recognize when you're in the best condition to make important decisions
“The number one problem managers and leaders make is not understanding the difference between leadership and management — which results in people in leadership positions without any leadership training.”- Bob Pizzini
Connect with Bob Pizzini:
- Website: RobertPizzini.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-pizzini-70a27715/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elevateyourleadership
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.