In this 90-second Q&A, C. Lee Smith talks to Neil Day, CTO of R‑Zero, about how the most important thing salespeople should remember when selling a new technology product.
For more CredTalk episodes:
About C. Lee Smith
C. Lee Smith is the foremost expert on sales credibility. As a Certified Behavioral Analyst, Lee consults sales teams on how to multiply revenue opportunities by elevating their credibility with buyers.
Lee is recognized as one of the Leading Sales Consultants in the world by Selling Power magazine. His company is also recognized as one of the Top Ten Sales Enablement solutions providers by the publication.
He is the founder and CEO of SalesFuel — a Columbus, Ohio-based firm that leverages critical insights to enable the acquisition, development and retention of top employees and customers.
Lee has more than 30 years of experience in sales and sales management. He is a graduate of Ohio University and earned his certificate in Executive Leadership from Cornell University.
Lee is the author of the Amazon bestseller SalesCred: How Buyers Quality Sellers and a popular keynote speaker. Learn more about booking Lee for your next meeting or conference at cleesmith.com
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 207 — Teresa Mitrovic: Psychological Safety and High Trust Work Cultures — August 7, 2022
- Adapting Your Sales Process to Gen Z and Millennial Buyers — July 25, 2022
- The Most Important Thing When Selling a New Tech Product — July 18, 2022
- Free Report: 40 Tips for Selling to Buyers Under 40 — July 13, 2022
- How Writing Can Instantly Boost Credibility — July 4, 2022