Paul Katzoff is the CEO of White Canyon Software where he continues to drive growth at through direct sales, outbound connections and strategic partners. He is an expert on data breaches and on the physical destruction of drives, including environmental impacts and data security concerns.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Paul discuss:
- Cost of physically destroying drives and environmental impact
- Destroying data vs. wiping computers clean
- Tips on improving security for your remote worker data access
- Do’s and Don’ts on managing home computers networks via an office VPN
"The new normal is going to open up a whole bag of issues and problems and the first issue there is data, where is it and who is responsible for it and if it gets out who is liable for it."– Paul Katzoff
Connect with Paul Katzoff:
- Website: https://www.whitecanyon.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulkatzoff/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.