Tevis Trower is founder & CEO of Balance Integration, author The Game-Changer’s Guide to Radical Success, knows that building a great organization begins with cultivating true greatness from the very top.
Tevis is a pioneer in optimizing corporate cultures, and has been heralded as “corporate mindfulness guru for the new millennium.” Tevis has coached high performers and top executives for powerful organizations ranging from Disney to KKR in leveraging their most precious asset: their humanity.
A sought after “get them thinking, laughing, and interacting” speaker, Tevis has headlined executive events with Fast Company, Harvard Business Review Events, Peer150, Bloomberg, Conscious Capitalism, and Google, and has been featured in media outlets like Forbes, Inc, Fortune, CIO, The New York Post, Yoga Journal, and more.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Tevis discuss:
- Finding your Inner Truth to become a better leader
- Identifying gaps in your leadership experience and “getting uncomfortable” as part of the process
- Radical Success Roadmap
- How to go from a game player to a game changer
“If your leadership hasn't taken seriously the need to align culturally before crisis hit, it's not too late."Tevis Trower
Connect with Tevis Trower:
- Website: www.balanceintegration.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tevistrower/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BalanceIntegration
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.