Dayne Shuda is the owner of Ghost Blog Writers and a remote employee expert. His company provides blog writers and currently has a network of 60 freelance writers in the United States and several also in Canada, UK and Australia.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Dayne discuss:·
- How to test prospective employees to see if they’re equipped for remote work
- Methods to keep communication tone understandable and workflow cohesive
- Red flags that a remote employee is tanking
- Establishing a company culture when your employees aren't all in the same location
"I don't think it'll ever be the same as a culture and an office, but there's little things we try to do to make everyone feel part of something"
Connect with Dayne Shuda:
- Twitter: @dayneshuda
- Website: https://ghostblogwriters.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dayneshuda/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into managers, leadership, business, sales, company culture, talent retention, hiring and more. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change throughout your workplace.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts