Manage Smarter 66: Why Training Fails And How To Fix It
Jason Forrest, founder and CEO at FPG (Forrest Performance Group), is a leading authority in culture change programs and an expert at creating high-performance, high-profit, and “Best Place to Work” cultures. The winner of five international Stevie Awards for his training programs, Jason is also an award-winning author of six books, including Why Training Fails and Leadership Sales Coaching.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jason discuss:
- Why 70% of training in U.S. businesses fails
- How managers can change team behaviors to embrace and retain training
- How “Performance equals knowledge minus leashes”
“In-depth coaching is a time-saver and a profit-driver, not a time-sink.”– Jason Forrest
Connect with Jason:
- Website: https://fpg.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jforrestspeaker
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonforrest
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jasonsforrest
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C-Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts