Manage Smarter 67: Getting Buy-In and "Ingagement"
Evan Hackel is the CEO of Tortal Training and Ingage Consulting, Author and Speaker. Evan also has a podcast on C‑Suite Radio, Training Unleashed and the creator of the Ingaged Leadership concept and brand, is a thought leader in the fields of leadership and success. He has published the book Ingaging Leadership.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Evan discuss:
- Definition of Ingagement vs. Engagement
- How ownership buy-in employees act differently
- Taking the next step to survey employees and draw in everyone to find solutions
- Creating better information flow throughout complex organizations to gain buy-in
"People that are Ingaged you’re going to find turnover to be much lower, find recruiting for you, you’re going to find them selling for you."- Evan Hackel
Connect with Evan Hackel:
- Website: Evanhackelspeaks.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ehackel
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evanhackel/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evan.hackel
- Facebook Company Page: https://www.facebook.com/TortalTraining
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts