Steve Napolitan is a two time #1 best selling author, award winning marketer and productivity guru. He has made millions for his clients and worked with companies such as Apple, Intel, Charles Schwab and Nestle.
Steve has some thoughts and tips on managing smarter and how that looks with growing global workforce and technology. He's also got a unique view of work life balance and hours vs. productivity for you to consider.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Steve discuss:
- His story of how building his own business nearly destroyed his health and marriage
- His formula for hours vs. productivity
- How allowing team breaks can actually INCREASE productivity
- Work/Life balance tips for those managing global teams.
“When we actually slow down, we find we have a lot more answers in our head.”- Steve Napolitan
Connect with Steve Napolitan:
- Website: http://www.stevenapolitan.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stevenapolitan
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevennapolitan/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/napolitan.steve
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.