SalesFuel® research also reveals exploding consumer demand for OTT Media Streaming and Reliable Home Contractors
As the U.S. emerges out of COVID and into the endemic, consumer demand for better employment opportunities, OTT Media Streaming (over-the-top streaming video platforms) and reliable home services contractors is exploding in the U.S.
That’s what SalesFuel is finding among more than 15,500 U.S. consumers in 2022 from their exclusive AudienceSCAN® research, now in its 13th year. AudienceSCAN is SalesFuel’s proprietary annual study of online shoppers, digital audiences and decision- makers in America. It offers sales professionals exclusive insight to better understand what’s in the hearts and minds of clients and prospects’ best customers, enabling them to build sales credibility and trust with buyers.
This year, more than 1,355 customer groups are profiled with details on consumer behavior, purchase intent, digital+technology usage, health+wellness concerns, automotive preferences, leisure interests, dining habits, and more. Business development specialists use AudienceSCAN to identify new markets, new opportunities and new channel partners. Marketers can use AudienceSCAN data to reach the people who count (instead of counting the people they reach), while crafting a message with impact to those who are most likely to buy.
“Record inflation in the U.S. is fueling the Great Resignation as ONE-THIRD of U.S. adults are now in the market for better-paying job opportunities,” says SalesFuel CEO C. Lee Smith. “Tightening discretionary income is also likely to be a factor behind the new interest in free ad-supported streaming television (FAST) as part of the multitude of OTT streaming media options available to consumers,” he adds.
As Smith mentions, new report panel categories include:
- How Job Seekers Learn of Openings
- Selection Criteria for New Job Seekers
- Media engagement: Content consumption for video streaming services/TV/videos on social media/radio/newspaper/magazine (ranging from never to more than 5 hours a day)
- Selection Criteria for Home Contractors
Among the new 2022 consumer audiences are:
Streaming Services Explosion:
Media engagement: AudienceSCAN users can view any audience through the lens of an OTT media seller to know how much time the audience members spend each day streaming online content. New streaming services audience profiles include:
- Soundcloud listeners
- Red Bull TV Viewers
- Redbox on-demand Viewers
- Roku Channel Viewers
- Tubi TV Viewers
- Vidgo Viewers
- DAZN Viewers
- PLEX Viewers
- Vudu viewers
- Samsung+ Viewers
Recruitment and Employment: For every audience, users can view how job seekers in the group learn about available jobs, how many intend to get a new job in the coming year, and which factors will be most important in determining whether they’ll accept an offered position.
More new audience profiles:
- Media distrustors
- Nextdoor Users
- Heavy Video Gamers
- Heavy Podcast Listeners
- Heavy Video Game Players
- Heavy Book Readers
- Virtual reality device shoppers
- Social Justice Cause Supporters
- Pickleball Players
- NFT Buyers/Collectors
- Tattoo Removal Seekers
- Identity theft victims
- Email scam victims
- Frequent social media video creator
Additionally, the exclusive purchase intent data in AudienceSCAN is of help to businesses seeking a reliable, accurate predictor of consumer purchases of products and/or services in the next 12 months.
AudienceSCAN digital market segmentation is available through the SalesFuel API and AdMall for Media and Agencies. Contact us here for more information.
To learn more, visit http://salesfuel.com/audiencescan/
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- AdMall® says October is Co-Op Awareness month and time for businesses to grab co-op advertising dollars before they expire December 31 — October 3, 2022
- Manage Smarter 211 — Skot Waldron: Fixing Agency Culture — September 25, 2022
- Manage Smarter 210 — John Robertson: Why EAPs Don't Work — September 11, 2022
- SalesFuel’s TeamTrait™ Cloud-based Assessment Tool now enables high performance management for teams of ALL types — August 31, 2022
- Manage Smarter 209 — Michelle Tillis Lederman: The 11 Laws of Likability — August 28, 2022